Rage dof-ssao

• Andrey
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 days ago #1 by Andrey Rage dof-ssao was created by Andrey
People of earth, your help is required. Trying to play rage on r9 290 with rage dof-ssao. imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img912/7775/pzKXHL.png imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img540/1051/RfGdNE.png . Marty McFly save me! Turning off these two fixes picture
//DEPTH BASED
#define USE_AMBIENTOCCLUSION 1 //[0 or 1] Ambient Occlusion: Enables physically incorrect shading that most newer gen games use. Multiple algorithms available.
#define USE_DEPTHOFFIELD 1 //[0 or 1] Depth of Field: Simulates out of focus blur of a camera. Multiple algorithms available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
9 years 6 days ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Rage dof-ssao
That looks like ReShade can't find the depth buffer properly and uses a hello bugged texture. Enable depth buffer output and you will see. In many cases this means you cannot use depth based effects but in some games, MSAA screws the depth buffer up so I recommend to disable the ingame Anti Aliasing. To be sure, restart game afterwards, games like GTASA are known to keep it enabled until game restart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrey

• Andrey
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 days ago #3 by Andrey Replied by Andrey on topic Rage dof-ssao
I guess I`ll stay with vanilla version. Thanx for help

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.