Kuwahara shader errors

• ForgotMyPassword
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #1 by ForgotMyPassword Kuwahara shader errors was created by ForgotMyPassword
So I used to have an account on here but forgot my damn password, as my name implies. Made this account just to ask for help with this stupid ass error I'm getting... Probably something dumb I'm doing wrong.

The error is shown here:

The code is shown here:
snip

I'm porting this from unity and everything should work ESPECIALLY the damn DEPTH LINEAR SHIT!!!! what kind of limpdick FUCK is this? can't even reference a depth function from Reshade.fxh GRET FOCKN SHITE! I'm using this in Yuzu (switch emulator, that uses OpenGL 4.5??) this shouldn't break shit that much BECAUSE EVERY OTHER GOD DAMN EFFECT IS WORKING!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT AND NO SHIT FIX THIS SHIT FUUUUCK

any help greatly appreciated thanks!

EDIT: I should also note I'm using Reshade 4.1.1
EDIT2: Fixed the depth errors and stuff by referencing the namespace they were located in... still get this error:
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by ForgotMyPassword.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Kuwahara shader errors
ReShade FX does not support struct initializers with the "{ ... }" syntax. (it's reserverd for arrays) You'll have to move that to a function:
Window init_window_0() {
    Window w;
    w.x1 = -Radius;
    w.y1 = -Radius;
    w.x2 = 0;
    w.y2 = 0;
    return w;
}
Window W[4] = {
    init_window_0(),
    init_window_1(),
    init_window_2(),
    init_window_3()
};
Or simply use a two-dimensional integer array instead of a struct array.

• ForgotMyPassword
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #3 by ForgotMyPassword Replied by ForgotMyPassword on topic Kuwahara shader errors
Thanks @Crosire!!! Woke up with a level head and managed to get it working flawlessly, lol.

Decided to ditch the struct crap and use float4s as it's being checked against ints anyways (there's no int4 that I could find). Thanks again!
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by ForgotMyPassword.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.