MXAO Warning x4000 and x3571...?

• Morg3nst3rn
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #1 by Morg3nst3rn MXAO Warning x4000 and x3571...? was created by Morg3nst3rn
Hello there,
i am a bloody noob and just know how to use reshade and the shaders. So i really don´t know what the Warnings mean and how important these Warnings are... :blink: ...but some of you know it for sure...i guess? ;)
[IMG

Best regards
Morg3nst3rn
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Morg3nst3rn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TreyM
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #2 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic MXAO Warning x4000 and x3571...?
You can ignore these warnings. It's fine.

ERRORS are for the user, and WARNINGS are for the developers. (caps for emphasis, not shouting)
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by TreyM.

• Morg3nst3rn
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #3 by Morg3nst3rn Replied by Morg3nst3rn on topic MXAO Warning x4000 and x3571...?

TreyM wrote: You can ignore these warnings. It's fine.

ERRORS are for the user, and WARNINGS are for the developers. (caps for emphasis, not shouting)

Ah..ok, good to know ;) Thanks for the Info

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.