Ambient Light

• Prodousier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by Prodousier Ambient Light was created by Prodousier
When I enable Ambient light in GemFX in Framework, then compiling time is much longer, is any chance you will reduce this time ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Ambient Light

Prodousier wrote: When I enable Ambient light in GemFX in Framework, then compiling time is much longer, is any chance you will reduce this time ?

I already shortened the compile time for it as much as I could and do a little more in the upcoming release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

• Prodousier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by Prodousier Replied by Prodousier on topic Ambient Light
Great :)

• Prodousier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by Prodousier Replied by Prodousier on topic Ambient Light
I have else one question: AL takes a lot of fps, will you improve it ?

• padolamap
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #5 by padolamap Replied by padolamap on topic Ambient Light

Prodousier wrote: I have else one question: AL takes a lot of fps, will you improve it ?

+1
idem problem, consume some fps for me are essential
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by padolamap.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Ambient Light
Just wanna say whatever improvements were made to Ambient Light in the last release look great.

Also about the performance; it got improved by 300% like two releases ago. If that's not a huge improvement I don't know what is.

• Prodousier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #7 by Prodousier Replied by Prodousier on topic Ambient Light
im running on 18.1 now, waiting for 19.0

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.