The sims 4

• Vetrina
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #1 by Vetrina The sims 4 was created by Vetrina
Hi, I tried using Reshade for the sims 4 but when I start my game and try to move it does it really fast and doesn't really follow my mouse.
I tried to uninstall reshade and I also tried changing the reshade preset but nothing changed. It's really annoying and it doesn't let me play :dry: :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seri14
More
4 years 8 months ago #2 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic The sims 4
Disable "Origin In Game"

• charxp
More
4 years 7 months ago #3 by charxp Replied by charxp on topic The sims 4
Hi, what do you mean about disabling origin in game? And will that not allow us to be online?

• Wicked Sick
More
4 years 7 months ago #4 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic The sims 4
To uninstall ReShade you must remove its dll. Other than that, must be some other thing causing this estrange behavior with your game.

• charxp
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #5 by charxp Replied by charxp on topic The sims 4
No, actually. Reshade is definitely causing this issue with several people, like myself. After removing reshade, my game stopped spinning in circles every time I tried to move in any direction with my mouse. I did test other mods before finding out that this one is the culprit. There are also other forums online if you google the issue, that also says, Reshade is to blame for this off behavior. It was also affecting create-a-sim. I realized that last night when I had redownloaded reshade just to be sure. I had the updated version already and figured well, maybe a fresh one could take out the kinks but no. It would spin sims around, as well, in CAS as well, as any movement to any body part that I tried to tweak. It is a bizarre thing and it's unfortunate that I have to turn off origin in game which I have no idea what that means.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by charxp.

• charxp
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #6 by charxp Replied by charxp on topic The sims 4
Quick update, I figured out how to turn off origin in game. I had to google it. Anyway, seems like it worked. I don't have the spinning issue in cas for the moment and I can still access origin which is good. I'll test it in game next. If I don't write anything else here, means it's all working.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by charxp.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.