[Need help]Ray Tracing problem in Warframe

• dkpoxer
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #1 by dkpoxer [Need help]Ray Tracing problem in Warframe was created by dkpoxer
The Path/Ray tracing shader doesn't work in warframe when I'm in multi player mode.
Warframe is using p2p connection.

The shader works in solo tho.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by dkpoxer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BeTa
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #2 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic [Need help]Ray Tracing problem in Warframe
short version....

it "CANT" work in Online mode..
Depth Access is DISABLED when ONLINE (anti cheat Meassure).

RT needs depth access.. this is why it works in Single player (offline) but does not in Multiplayer (online).

Hope that helps.. Cheers
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by BeTa.

• Marty McFly
More
4 years 4 months ago #3 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic [Need help]Ray Tracing problem in Warframe
My Discord server has custom reshade builds with depth buffer unlocked online they might get you kicked though so use with caution. Warframe works though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AssassinsDecree

• dkpoxer
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #4 by dkpoxer Replied by dkpoxer on topic [Need help]Ray Tracing problem in Warframe
ty 4 ur reply! btw may I have ur discord server link plz?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.