Custom luts no longer have any effect

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Custom luts no longer have any effect was created by SirArthurStreebGreebling
When I make a lut using either Luttools or lightrooms lut feature the lut seems to have no effect, whereas I made one before without any problems.
The lut is the correct size at 32 x 32 and the lut itself is the exact same dimensions at 1024x32.

My previous working lut works in the game in question but replacing that with my newer lut leads to it having no effect again. Any ideas what could be wrong here?

Heres my lut if its any use, if anyone would help me to troubleshoot this.

puu.sh/F2Hqt/b502f0f892.png

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Replied by SirArthurStreebGreebling on topic Custom luts no longer have any effect
Solved

Turns out I was putting the lut capturing tools at the bottom of the load order rather than the top, so they weren't having any effect on the lut.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.