MXAO and ADOF not working on FFXIV unless tabbed out

• Lock
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #1 by Lock MXAO and ADOF not working on FFXIV unless tabbed out was created by Lock
Hello there dear ReShade Team and Forum Viewers!

As of Patch 5.25 of FFXIV I've had issues with my ReShade, as seen in my subject description.
Whenever I tab out of the game with ReShade active, the effects of MXAO and ADOF work perfectly fine.
However, once I tab into the game again, the effects fade and are no longer visible.

Currently, I am playing in Windowed Fullscreen (tried out all different types of screen settings) and am playing on Maximum Graphic Settings.
I reinstalled everything, updated what I could, but it didn't work out. Any other effect but those three work fine for me.

I really hope you guys can help me, since ReShade is a very important feature in my daily gaming sessions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.