There were errors compiling the following shaders...

• Nesquix
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 days ago #1 by Nesquix There were errors compiling the following shaders... was created by Nesquix
Hello,

I have a problem that never happened before.
When I play World of Warcraft, I use reshade. But since one hour, when I launch the game, I've got an error that never occured before.

When I try to check a shader, it just tells me 'There were errors compiling the following shaders'. It never happened before. Nothing changed on my computer. I just took a break to eat and when I came back, errors.
I tried to uninstall and delete de d2d3 files to be sure to completely destroy reshade. Then reinstall it, but it won't work.
Even by uninstalling World of Wacraft, it didn't change anything.

Any idea ? Thanks you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 6 days ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic There were errors compiling the following shaders...
You are missing files. Both the log and hovering over the effects that are red in the UI will tell you what exactly went wrong.
Make sure you have not deselected the "Standard effects" package.

• Nesquix
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 days ago #3 by Nesquix Replied by Nesquix on topic There were errors compiling the following shaders...
In the log, it's telling me this :

'Unable to load HLSL compiler ("d3dcompiler_47.dll"). Make sure you have the DirectX end-user runtime (June2010) installed or a newer version of the library in the application directory.'

• crosire
More
4 years 5 days ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic There were errors compiling the following shaders...
You are missing the DirectX end-user runtime: www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=35
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nesquix

• Nesquix
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 days ago #5 by Nesquix Replied by Nesquix on topic There were errors compiling the following shaders...
thanks you very much it worked

<3 <3 <3

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.