Depth Based Shaders Setup Properly but Do Not Work

• Jes2G
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by Jes2G Depth Based Shaders Setup Properly but Do Not Work was created by Jes2G
I play The Sims 4, and I recently upgraded from ReShade 4.3 to the latest, 4.6. Everything with the upgrade went well. I can't say when/what happened, but today I noticed that qUINT_mxao and qUINT_adof were not working. I did some searches around here to see what the issue could be. The preprocessor definitions are set to what they should be. When I turn on the depthdisplay, I get a gray and black image of my game. I see that those shaders need access to the depth map. How does that work? And why all of a sudden would they not have access?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jes2G
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by Jes2G Replied by Jes2G on topic Depth Based Shaders Setup Properly but Do Not Work
I've been at this all day and have narrowed down some things. After reviewing all my screenshots of the past week, I've seen that qUINT_mxao has not worked ever since upgrading to 4.6.1 I tried reinstalling it, but that did nothing. Finally, I decided to install the original MXAO.fx and renamed it so it doesn't conflict with the other--not that it matters right now. Everything is working as expected now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.