P3Dv5 HF2 + ReShade 478.0.846 works!!!!

• Adamski_NZ
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #1 by Adamski_NZ P3Dv5 HF2 + ReShade 478.0.846 works!!!! was created by Adamski_NZ
After looking at P3Dv5 threads here, I wasn't too hopeful - but, encouraged by Reshade's performance in XP11 I though I'd have nothing to lose. After all, it doesn't mess with any core P3D files ...

I hadn't dared to even try Reshadewith vanilla P3Dv5 or with HF1. Imagine my amazement to find that IT WORKS!!!! B) :) :woohoo:

This is Reshade v478.0.846 (latest as of posting) and P3Dv5 with Hotfix2. Select DX12 when running the Reshade installer.

To early to say if there are any "gotchas" as yet ... but all *appears* to be fine so far.

Congrats and many thanks to everyone that's made this possible. :cheer:

Adam.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Adamski_NZ.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fly_EDDS
More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by fly_EDDS Replied by fly_EDDS on topic P3Dv5 HF2 + ReShade 478.0.846 works!!!!
Fantastic news, thank you!!
I really lost hope already :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.