Sims 4 Constant Shader Reloading?

• Evy1123
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #1 by Evy1123 Sims 4 Constant Shader Reloading? was created by Evy1123
I have been trying for days (unsuccessfully) to get ReShade working with the Sims 4. The issue is that after about 10 seconds when a preset is applied, ReShade will reload all shaders, making the game unplayable with the preset applied. After trying plenty of solutions (including altering GPU clock settings and reverting to ReShade 3), the problem remains unsolved.

If they are relevant, here are my specs:
  • CPU: i5-2400 @ 3.10GHz
  • GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6870
  • Windows 10 Pro (x64)
  • ReShade 3.0.8 (have also tried with 4.7.1 but the effects are worse)

It's an older computer so I'm starting to think that the hardware may be the problem. However, it runs pretty smoothly with the occasional stutter, even with the preset applied.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm slamming my head on my keyboard over this. jmsjjdn xjjddjdjslkwkd 76u 6tgb dc ,ko9j89u23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.