UIDetect don't working.

• FurioS
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #21 by FurioS Replied by FurioS on topic UIDetect don't working.
Hey, detector works well. With the mask, I did something wrong with the texture. After few tests, it works but reversed? Only on menu and turn on the effects in the designated area.
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by FurioS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
3 years 8 months ago #22 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic UIDetect don't working.
Ok. First: When should UIDetect turn effects off for you? I assume you want to mask just the health bar while playing and the whole screen when on the map?

Remember that the color channels R,G,B correspond with the first 3 UIs defined in "UIPixelCoord_UINr". Like this:
UI-Nr 1 -> apply masklayer red
UI-Nr 2 -> apply masklayer green
UI-Nr 3 -> apply masklayer blue
UI-Nr >3 -> apply no mask (-> disable effects for the whole screen)

So either your RGB mask is wrong (interchanged black and white while editing the color channels), or your UI-Nrs. have the wrong order.
You could also upload your Mask file and UIDetect.fxh somewhere, so I could examine.

• Sweenus
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #23 by Sweenus Replied by Sweenus on topic UIDetect don't working.
Hey, I have Horizon Zero Dawn installed so I figured I'd add to your sample-size here.

The detection wasn't working with the current release, but after swapping to your most recently posted fix in here, it's now working as it should. I haven't played with the multi-layer masking before, but if I find the time I'll test that as well.

Regarding the black screen issue OP had at one stage. My Reshade occasionally does this when reloading. It's normal and not anything on your end, Brussel.

EDIT:
It occurred to me that I could just use your default mask to save time, so I've tested the masking with your latest fix.
Everything works just fine - see below (using a single mask):
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Sweenus. Reason: Update

• brussell
More
3 years 8 months ago #24 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic UIDetect don't working.
@Sweenus
Thanks for reporting.

Can somebody make another test with this file please?: www.sendspace.com/file/uzbgvc

• FurioS
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #25 by FurioS Replied by FurioS on topic UIDetect don't working.

• brussell
More
3 years 8 months ago #26 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic UIDetect don't working.
Sorry, made a mistake: Here's the correct one: www.sendspace.com/file/0ir7my

• FurioS
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #27 by FurioS Replied by FurioS on topic UIDetect don't working.
This version don't work for me (no uidetector)

• brussell
More
3 years 8 months ago #28 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic UIDetect don't working.
Thanks for testing. I've asked crosire now in the following thread on why the "fix" works.
reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/6789-st...games-uidetect#39584