Some Reshade Effects Not Working With Ansel?

• vackillers
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #1 by vackillers Some Reshade Effects Not Working With Ansel? was created by vackillers
Is this common? or are most of the effects suppose to work these days? I remember when we first able to do this that a lot of shader fx just simply didn't work with Ansel yet, so I was wondering if this still is the case. After porting just about all of the shader .FX files as well as the reshader.fxh files into the Ansel folder, I'm missing about half of the affects that simply don't show up in the filters.

MultiLUT.fx
Level.fx
LevelsPlus.fx
MXAO.fx
Luma_Sharpen.fx
Lift_Gama_Gain.fx
Layer.fx
HighPassSharpen.fx
HSLShift.fx
PPFX_SSDO.fx
Retro_Neon.fx
SurfaceBlur.fx
Technicolor01 and 02.fx
Color_Matrix.fx

Just to name a few.
(I did check to make sure the #if RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN 1.0 was set inside the Reshade.fxh file and it was)

Is there a way to fix these so they appear in Ansel? Thanks for any help

EDIT: It could be just a Vulkan problem with Ansel. Was trying to get these effects to work with No Man's Sky, which didn't show up of course, but I just loaded Terraria and their all showing up, so I'm thinking it has something to do with Vulkan or how some these effects work with the Vulkan API that reshade allows and Ansel doesn't.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by vackillers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.