PIRATE_DOF broken?

• CrazyCrinx
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #1 by CrazyCrinx PIRATE_DOF broken? was created by CrazyCrinx
No matter what settings I put it, no changes happen to the image, even if absolutely rediculous settings are used. Is this effect broken?

I can also see there are "auto focus" settings, which might be overriding what I put in, but also there is no checkbox to TURN OFF autofocus, if it's on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Uncle Crassius
More
3 years 7 months ago #2 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic PIRATE_DOF broken?
Do you have Pirate Depth active as well? It's required for other pirate shaders to use depth based effects like DOF and mxao.

• CrazyCrinx
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #3 by CrazyCrinx Replied by CrazyCrinx on topic PIRATE_DOF broken?
No because it didnt state that was needed. But again, it also isn't stating how to turn AUTOFOCUS off??

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.