Reflections not working

• alikeobservant
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #1 by alikeobservant Reflections not working was created by alikeobservant
Hi! I've just started using reshade on roblox, and everything works and makes my game look amazing! I have one problem, though. Reflections dont show up! All forms i've been on aren't helping, and its annoying because I was really excited for reflections. If anybody has a fix, please tell me! I've tried reinstalling, going to the latest version and what not. Roblox is multiplayer, btw, if that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hunt1hunt, NekitNite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Fu-Bama
More
3 years 4 months ago #2 by Fu-Bama Replied by Fu-Bama on topic Reflections not working
There's a Reflection (matcap) shader in this repo github.com/Fubaxiusz/fubax-shaders-dev To make it work, download both Reflection.fx and matcap.png texture and place them in proper directory. Also make sure your Reshade detects the depth pass.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hunt1hunt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.