Reshade and MPC not working in Win10 20H2?

• XE007
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #1 by XE007 Reshade and MPC not working in Win10 20H2? was created by XE007
I reinstalled my Win10 with the new 20H2 update. I installed MPC 32 bit. Then I installed Reshade (Latest) in the MPC folder with D3D9 and Reshade is not responding.

Any idea?

I tried the dx11 version of both Reshade and MPC but still not working.

Thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• XE007
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #2 by XE007 Replied by XE007 on topic Reshade and MPC not working in Win10 20H2?
Here is the folder set up.

I disabled GameMode on win10
I reinstalled all dx9 distribution setup.

Here is my image:

Thank you

• XE007
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #3 by XE007 Replied by XE007 on topic Reshade and MPC not working in Win10 20H2?
I can now confirm that the DLL injector and using the latest version of Reshade or the previous version of 4.5.4 DO NOT WORK with the latest version of Win10 20H2. It was working before updating so something seems broken because my games are working.

I have tried the 32 and 64bit versions of MPC and Reshade.

Any clue anyone or can the author of this Reshade chime in what can be wrong unless this is the wrong thread?

• crosire
More
3 years 3 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade and MPC not working in Win10 20H2?
This has already been fixed for the next release (v4.9) in github.com/crosire/reshade/commit/f165ff...eb7c009d31021ba48276 .
The following user(s) said Thank You: XE007

• XE007
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #5 by XE007 Replied by XE007 on topic Reshade and MPC not working in Win10 20H2?
Thank you. Amazing work.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.