PC crashing after playing Battlefield 4 for half an hour. Please help.

• Nickholler40
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #1 by Nickholler40 PC crashing after playing Battlefield 4 for half an hour. Please help. was created by Nickholler40
Hello, about a few days ago, I installed the sweet fx shader for BF4 because I heard how it makes the game look good. However I've noticed that when I have my AMD radeon and MSi Afterburner app open (to overclock my GPU) and another app open to reduce input lag (Timer Resolution) my whole PC crashes after 30 minutes or so of gameplay, I have checked everything my GPU isn't overheating underload, my temp for it when I'm playing goes from 150-167 Farenheit or 75-80 Celsius. I've also checked my system and everything is up to date. I even have my Windows game mode turned off as I've heard that can cause crashing. What am I doing wrong? Am I not supposed to have these apps open or is it something else? Any help from anybody is GREATLY appreciated, sorry for the long paragraph too. Have a great day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.