Performance issues with Zelda: Breath of the Wild with 8K and Raytracing

• chris_BOTW
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 days ago #1 by chris_BOTW Performance issues with Zelda: Breath of the Wild with 8K and Raytracing was created by chris_BOTW
Hey,

I have a problem with the reshade for Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I dont know where i getting help, so i hope i
am right here. If am not right here on that plattform please tell me. I would be happy if someone can tell me, where 
i can get help, because CEMU and Zelda 8K on RT isnt offical supported. Clear, i know.

My Problem:
I have CEMU 1.22.10b (newest) and Zelda: BOTW installed with all Updates and DLC running. 
I have a RTX 3090 and a INTEL Core i9-10900X (10 core) Socket 2066. As you you can see a strong hardware.

But if I install all things to getting Zelda: BOTW work on 8K and Raytracing, i only have 25 fps (!). 
If i disable the raytracing function from the ReShade (RTG** etc..) i got 44 fps.
In the video, which is on you tube, zelda work finde with 8K and Raytracing. It looks like the one who created the video
has 60 fps and the hardware, i think it was a Ryzen 9 and a RTX 3090, schould be not so fast as my hardware configuration.

What i am do wrong. Can someone help me?

My PC:
Mainboard: ASUS RAMPGAGE Extreme XI Encore Socket 2066
CPU: INTEL Core i9 - 10900X, 10 Core, Cascade-Lake-X @ 4,9 Ghz
GPU: ZotacTrinity RTX 3090, 24 GB
RAM: 64 GB (8x8GB) Tritent-Z RGB @ 4200 MHz Quad-Channel 19-19-19-39
Power Supply: Corsair 750 Watt (at the moment, ASUS Thor 1200 Watt is fault, getting a new one next weeks)
SSD: Samsung 980 Pro M2
BIOS: 0090 (latest)

Greetings Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• REKT
More
3 years 4 days ago - 3 years 4 days ago #2 by REKT Replied by REKT on topic Performance issues with Zelda: Breath of the Wild with 8K and Raytracing
some options that shaders have are in favor of AMD and are more compatible with amd, it could be that, this is the case. Also you are using 8k and raytracing ontop of it!!!! expect lag.
Last edit: 3 years 4 days ago by REKT.

• chris_BOTW
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 days ago #3 by chris_BOTW Replied by chris_BOTW on topic Performance issues with Zelda: Breath of the Wild with 8K and Raytracing
okay... that sounds not good.. can i do something to work it on INTEL as it works on AMD? (sorry for my bad english). And do you know where i can write my issue/problem which knows all of the modding at best?

• chris_BOTW
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 days ago #4 by chris_BOTW Replied by chris_BOTW on topic Performance issues with Zelda: Breath of the Wild with 8K and Raytracing
Good news!

I have tried to play Zelda: BOTW 8K and RT on on my PC-Monitor (4K) and not my SAMSUNG 8K 55"... and.. 
Suprise!
If i play it on my BenQ Monitor in 4K RT on i get  66 fps. if set it to 8K (i know that a 4K monitor cant do a resolution with 8K). But i've sawn
that the fps where by 40 fps XD. For the first, it is good to know that it could be an issue with the samsung 8K monitor, and its also good
to know that zelda worked on an PC-Monitor in 8K (emulated, streched up to 8K, whatever, i dont know..) with Raytracing on at best.
Do you have any idea what i could be the error? 
I trie now a little things, but i have a hunch.

Greeting Chris

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.