Unable to open Reshade menu in Fallout 4

• nachtstiel
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #1 by nachtstiel Unable to open Reshade menu in Fallout 4 was created by nachtstiel
Hello, I started using Reshade today and got it working in the Sims 4 with no issue. However, when I try getting it running in Fallout 4, I am unable to open the overlay. I have all other overlays disabled, I changed the hotkey to Shift+F2, and manually skipped the tutorial. I also followed a couple tips I found in regards to Bethesda games in general such as entering the hotkey in the pause menu, the console menu, and both simultaneously. I have no presets set yet as I have been unable to load the menu.

Here is the content of my Reshade.ini:
[DEPTH]
DepthCopyAtClearIndex=0
DepthCopyBeforeClears=0
UseAspectRatioHeuristics=1

[GENERAL]
EffectSearchPaths=.\,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders
PreprocessorDefinitions=RESHADE_DEPTH_LINEARIZATION_FAR_PLANE=1000.0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_LOGARITHMIC=0

[INPUT]
ForceShortcutModifiers=1
InputProcessing=2
KeyEffects=145,0,0,0
KeyNextPreset=0,0,0,0
KeyOverlay=113,0,1,0
KeyPerformanceMode=0,0,0,0
KeyPreviousPreset=0,0,0,0
KeyReload=0,0,0,0
KeyScreenshot=44,0,0,0

[OVERLAY]
ShowClock=0
ShowFPS=1
TutorialProgress=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.