gaussian blur effect not showing up in menu

• catbuggie
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by catbuggie gaussian blur effect not showing up in menu was created by catbuggie
i am very very new to reshade (so excuse term inaccuracies), and everything has been good so far, but for some reason, the single effect gaussian blur isn't showing up on the menu in-game. it is in the shaders folder, and I am fairly certain all the other effects are showing up on the menu, but I am specifically looking to use gaussian blur and it just isn't showing. the specific name of the file is GaussianBlurCS.fx. if I need to include any other information, please let me know. gaussian blur is my favorite T^T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AlucardDH
More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by AlucardDH Replied by AlucardDH on topic gaussian blur effect not showing up in menu
If you do not find it by the filename, try to look inside the shader code (open the fx file with a text editor) and search for "technique", it is followed by the name that is used in the list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.