Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: keybinds

keybinds 1 year 4 months ago #1

long time user of sweetfx 1.4 and 1.5......but i have searched to no avail for help with keybinds in sweetfx2, i noticed some reference to a file called ReShade_settings.txt but i don't have that file, it is not included with the sweetfx2.0 downloads at the sweetfx database site and here as well? where can i download the file? all i see is reshade. i do not know what reshade is or how to use it the way i used sweetfx in the past. i just want to be able to extract the files or manually move sweetfx2 files to whatever game I'm playing at present and define keys for ( toggle on/off, reload, screenshot ) but i do not see how to do this

Current files in my game directory:
\SweetFX folder

those files downloaded from sfx.thelazy.net/static/media/downloads/R...weetFX_2.0_Beta_8.7z

one more thing, why is sweetfx2.0 now opengl32, why is it no longer directx??
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Redtango.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

keybinds 1 year 4 months ago #2

• crosire
  • Thank you received: 1326
CeeJay recently renamed it to Global_settings.txt, it's in the SweetFX folder.

And the reason the ReShade (which is the injector SweetFX, the shader library, is using) DLL is named OPENGL32.dll in this case is because either the game is OpenGL or because the setup tool chose that naming, because the game loads this DLL, even though it is using Direct3D.
Cheers, crosire =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.