MXAO showing blank screen in debug mode.

• seppeboy100
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #1 by seppeboy100 MXAO showing blank screen in debug mode. was created by seppeboy100
Hello I a'm trying to get MXAO working in gta V but it doesn't do anything and if I activate debug mode it shows a blank screen. Can someone help please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lordbean
More
2 years 4 months ago #2 by lordbean Replied by lordbean on topic MXAO showing blank screen in debug mode.
Won't work if you're playing GTA online (MXAO requires depth buffer information). If you're trying to use it in single player, use DisplayDepth.fx to help you set up ReShade's depth buffer profile for the game.

• seppeboy100
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #3 by seppeboy100 Replied by seppeboy100 on topic I'm playing in story mode.
I play in story mode and i tried using DisplayDepth.fx but it doesn't work.
in all other games it doesn't work ether is it because te reshade 4.9.1 version is there an older version that works?

• lordbean
More
2 years 4 months ago #4 by lordbean Replied by lordbean on topic I'm playing in story mode.
DisplayDepth.fx doesn't actually do anything internally other than show you what ReShade is seeing for depth buffer information. The setup area for it has instructions for you to follow to get the depth buffer configuration working. If you can't get it showing anything at all on the screen, try moving over to the API tab (the far right one) and see if putting a checkmark in any of the listings pulls output, and failing that, try enabling "Copy depth buffer before clear operations".

• seppeboy100
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #5 by seppeboy100 Replied by seppeboy100 on topic I'm playing in story mode.
it says that there is to much internet activity but i’m not conected to internet and if i am it keeps saying that

• seppeboy100
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #6 by seppeboy100 Replied by seppeboy100 on topic MXAO showing blank screen in debug mode.
I tried using Reshade 3.5.1 and that worked so i'm asking now what is the newest version of reshade working with MXAO,

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.