Fullscreen part of menu interface running models

• tuffmike
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #1 by tuffmike Fullscreen part of menu interface running models was created by tuffmike
So basically I have this menu (Create a Cutscene) in WWE 2k19 that as you can see the window is really small to show the cutscene (although its generating the models at full resolution) and when I export it or encode it, it goes down to 360p, and that's too low quality for what I want.

[img

What I want is to focus on the modeled part without losing resolution. I know it's possible because DisplayDepth FX already does this but it does with the color filters and I've tried but I'm unexperienced and couldn't remove them. (Didn't see any code that ressembled focusing in and much trial and error but it always ended up uncompiled)

​​​​
[img

As you can see by activating the DisplayDepth in that menu I was before, it focus on the little window because it retrieves the modeled part I have in my window and ignores the interface. Well, I need exactly that but without display depth filter (Regular game color). I've tried manual zooming but again, the quality stays low, it has to be the same thing Display Depth does (Focus on Live Models and ignore interface so I get full resolution and no zooming in needed).

Thanks so much in advance, any help would be lifesaving because I really need this for a project. Thank you and happy holidays!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.