Warhammer 40k: space marine (first game) shader

• 26cem2
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #1 by 26cem2 Warhammer 40k: space marine (first game) shader was created by 26cem2
Hallo dear comunity and support team. I am currently having reshade problems with all type of games (fps, rts etc.) but this one i want to play my game with some reshade so badly so i am waiting your feedback to me, here. First of all i want to show which shaders that i want to use in my game (warhammer 40k: space marine) and also i am using steam version:
1.)
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/10010/
2.)
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/10494/

before starting, my graphics card is: AMD Radeon(TM) 560 series.

the problem is, in second shader effect pack is makes my game look like this:
And also before trying to use these effect i am installed the reshade like this (i am used 4.9.1 ver aka latest ver.):
1.) in first installer screen disabled vulkan option in the first page.
2.) After that i found the game .exe by following this line: ''D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine''
3.) i have selected the ''Direct3D 9'' option from the page because in this web site it says like this:  www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/ReShade#List_o...patible_with_ReShade
4.) and again after that i have selected/checked all ''effects packages'' from the list.
5.) after that i followed steps (changing .txt to .ini and etc.) in those two shader pages that (that two ones) i have shown.
6.) and so my game is looking like this:  imgur.com/a/447oLL3

I also saw on the upper side of screen that written something like this in red color: ''some effects failed to compile: local contrastcs, fx etc.'' and line goes with like this.

Thanks again for the helps.
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by 26cem2. Reason: Forgot to add graphics card name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 26cem2
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #2 by 26cem2 Replied by 26cem2 on topic Warhammer 40k: space marine (first game) shader
Please can somebody halp to me about this problemo. 23 Human being saw my post and still no one answered. Again i need your halp and support about this problem. 
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by 26cem2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.