Visuals messed up.

• MrPoker
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago #1 by MrPoker Visuals messed up. was created by MrPoker
Hi, i played with the mxao settings and it made my game dark and incredibly unrealistic. I also disabled the effect but the contrast is too much. Is there anyway to fix this? I'm so frustrated. Reinstalling doesn't even help. I remember i reseted my mxao settings and it screwed up the beautiful visuals for me. I tired removing all mxao from my ini file and it didn't help. Lowering contrast stills look bad. It's the same setting but why is it screwed up? What is happening? This is unplayable! At this point vanilla looks 10x better. Also MXAO is very pixelated. I'm using the 4.9.1 build but it also happens with the lastest build.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MrPoker
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #2 by MrPoker Replied by MrPoker on topic Visuals messed up.
I'm so frustrated. Theres no way to fix this????????? Game has too much contrast i did not ask for. F mxao. Ruined my satisfaction and time. I'm so tired. I'm thinking to be patreon to support reshade but nope never now.
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by MrPoker.

• Uncle Crassius
More
2 years 1 week ago #3 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Visuals messed up.
I suggest you join the official discord. Sounds like it could easily be fixed but it's easier in chat.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.