[SOLVED] GemFX - already compiled

• Shumafuk
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by Shumafuk GemFX - already compiled was created by Shumafuk
I don't know what exactly is wrong, but after updating on last release (framework), GemFX stop working. Everytime I change some line of GemFX_settings, it writes in game "Already compiled" and nothig changed no matter what change in that file? Is there any other file/line that turn off/on GemFX? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GemFX - already compiled
Then everything is working fine. You are simply editing settings that have no effect in the current combination, like if you change the bloom parameters without enabling bloom at first. =)

• Shumafuk
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by Shumafuk Replied by Shumafuk on topic GemFX - already compiled
I just want ambient light effect that is set to ON. But no matter what I change in GemFX, it allways write "already compiled".

My setting:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I just want to change "#define alInt 8f".

• Shumafuk
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by Shumafuk Replied by Shumafuk on topic GemFX - already compiled
Its fixed.

Latest build use different format of ini files. And I used the old ones.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.