qUINT_dof.fx 'integral literal', expected 'identifier' with ReShade 5.3.0

• gamelover42
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #1 by gamelover42 qUINT_dof.fx 'integral literal', expected 'identifier' with ReShade 5.3.0 was created by gamelover42
I'm trying to get ReShade working for Fallout 4. I see this in the reshade log file. My first thought was file encoding but the file is UTF-8 (no BOM): 

11:54:43:427 [42644] | ERROR | Failed to compile "D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\reshade-shaders\Shaders\qUINT\qUINT_dof.fx":
D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\reshade-shaders\Shaders\qUINT\qUINT_dof.fx(148, 13): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'integral literal', expected 'identifier'
D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\reshade-shaders\Shaders\qUINT\qUINT_dof.fx(150, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier'
D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\reshade-shaders\Shaders\qUINT\qUINT_dof.fx(151, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier'
D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\reshade-shaders\Shaders\qUINT\qUINT_dof.fx(152, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier'
D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\reshade-shaders\Shaders\qUINT\qUINT_dof.fx(153, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier'
D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\reshade-shaders\Shaders\qUINT\qUINT_dof.fx(154, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier'
D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\reshade-shaders\Shaders\qUINT\qUINT_dof.fx(155, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected '>'
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by gamelover42.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.