Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000

SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000 1 year 5 months ago #1

SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'unknown'

I get a problem with my Batman AK config....
If i download the config from "sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3990/" rename it and overwrite the sweetfx.settings from the reshade install ..no problem
but if i change BORDER the error comes up??
If i dont overwrite the clean sweetfx.settings from reshade install and just copy&paste the settings(not the file) from the downloaded sweetfx.settings file i can edit the config with out any problem?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000 1 year 5 months ago #2

• crosire
  • Thank you received: 1393
Looks like you encoded the file in UTF8 with BOM. ReShade only understands ANSI.
Cheers, crosire =)

SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000 1 year 5 months ago #3

hm but why it download the config as UTF8 from thelazy? my own config file is ANSI :O how can i change it that ppl download it as ANSI oO???

i copy the configs from the ANSI file and paste them into the preset Settings text:...and download it as UTF8 :O
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Proudi.

SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000 1 year 5 months ago #4

• crosire
  • Thank you received: 1393
UTF8 alone is no problem, it looks the same as ANSI, as long as only ANSI characters (latin alphabet, numbers, and most symbols from a standard ISO keyboard) are used. But your file apparently includes a special header BOM (byte order mark), which confuses ReShade (a lot of compilers don't understand it btw.). Double check you didn't accidently added that (Notepad++ has a few options to convert between different encodings for example) before uploading or after downloading.
Cheers, crosire =)

SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000 1 year 5 months ago #5

well i think the problem was ´ and ' ... my presets called Proudi's - blabla seems like i used ´ and not '...after i changed it the downloaded file is ANSI :O