depth buffer correction for dolphin.

• domjam
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #1 by domjam depth buffer correction for dolphin. was created by domjam
wondering if anyone knows how to get the depth buffer to work properly on dolphin emulator? I can only get the display depth to show up with either DX11 or 12. vulkan dose not seem to work at all.

but in DX11 and 12, the depth is out of alighment with the image. i tried messing around with the copy depth buffer boxes on the add-on tab. but no dice.

the only settings im unsure of are the DEPTH_LIN and DEPTH_INP. in the edit global preprocessor definitions window. dose anyone know if there is a way to get the depth to alighn correctly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• domjam
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #2 by domjam Replied by domjam on topic depth buffer correction for dolphin.
i somewhat figured it out using this video..its hard to get the alighnment right though.

• Jaxxxster
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3 by Jaxxxster Replied by Jaxxxster on topic depth buffer correction for dolphin.
I THINK I GOT IT DIALED IN. At least for qUINTs RTGlobalIllumination in Metroid prime. My global settings are
RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN 1|
RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_Y_SCALE 1.185
RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_X_SCALE 1.002
RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_Y_OFFSET 0.310

Edit* Crapp it's not perfect but it's so close. I will update when I get it better
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Jaxxxster.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.