Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"

error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE" 1 year 5 months ago #1

Whenever I open the game I downloaded this for(Guild Wars 2) I see "error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"" in the top right. To be specific, this is what it looks like:

(Ignore my computer temp tracker.)

I have tried searching said file to see if anything is off, but I'm completely lost by what that means.
For reference, I downloaded Reshade for this mod, and I followed the directions word for word.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by zatha.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE" 1 year 5 months ago #2

  • Kleio420
  • Kleio420's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 217
  • Thank you received: 28
zatha wrote:
Whenever I open the game I downloaded this for(Guild Wars 2) I see "error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"" in the top right. To be specific, this is what it looks like:

(Ignore my computer temp tracker.)

I have tried searching said file to see if anything is off, but I'm completely lost by what that means.
For reference, I downloaded Reshade for this mod, and I followed the directions word for word.
gw2 cant access depth buffer so if your trying to enable ambient occlusion thats probably why
The administrator has disabled public write access.

error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE" 1 year 5 months ago #3

Kleio420 wrote:
zatha wrote:
Whenever I open the game I downloaded this for(Guild Wars 2) I see "error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"" in the top right. To be specific, this is what it looks like:

(Ignore my computer temp tracker.)

I have tried searching said file to see if anything is off, but I'm completely lost by what that means.
For reference, I downloaded Reshade for this mod, and I followed the directions word for word.
gw2 cant access depth buffer so if your trying to enable ambient occlusion thats probably why

Well I found this:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE" 1 year 5 months ago #4

  • Ioxa
  • Ioxa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 245
In the file MasterEffect.h you should have this at line 320.
#define AO_TEXSCALE   			1.00	//[0.25 to 1.0] Scale of AO resolution, 1.0 means fullscreen. Lower resolution means less pixels to process and more performance but also less quality.
Going by that error message, my first guess would be that line is missing or has a typo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE" 1 year 5 months ago #5

Ioxa wrote:
In the file MasterEffect.h you should have this at line 320.
#define AO_TEXSCALE   			1.00	//[0.25 to 1.0] Scale of AO resolution, 1.0 means fullscreen. Lower resolution means less pixels to process and more performance but also less quality.
Going by that error message, my first guess would be that line is missing or has a typo.

That document is replaced for the mod I linked, and the replaced one doesn't have any ao_texscale in it, anywhere.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE" 1 year 5 months ago #6

  • Ioxa
  • Ioxa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 245
That mod you linked to says to download ME 1.1.190, it looks like you downloaded the newest version which added the AO_TEXSCALE option. This is the one you want.

www.mediafire.com/download/4b16dtlt5z6xa...ct+1.1.190+public.7z
The administrator has disabled public write access.

error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE" 1 year 5 months ago #7

Ioxa wrote:
That mod you linked to says to download ME 1.1.190, it looks like you downloaded the newest version which added the AO_TEXSCALE option. This is the one you want.

www.mediafire.com/download/4b16dtlt5z6xa...ct+1.1.190+public.7z

It's working now. I redownloaded it all and now there's no errors, so whatever I did worked.
The administrator has disabled public write access.