MXAO and DOF Not Working in Sims 3 ReShade version 5.8

• audeliz
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 weeks ago - 1 year 3 weeks ago #1 by audeliz MXAO and DOF Not Working in Sims 3 ReShade version 5.8 was created by audeliz
Hello! For some reason when I turn on MXAO it does not work in my game. It will occasionally flash and cause the screen to get darker, but other than that does not work. 
Same thing with DOF. It will turn on for a split second and then disappear. I have Edge Smoothing turned off, so I'm not sure what to do here. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I have used ReShade many times in the past, but only for the Sims 4. I'm not familiar with using ReShade in Sims 3.
Last edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by audeliz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• protectcredence
More
2 months 6 days ago #2 by protectcredence Replied by protectcredence on topic MXAO and DOF Not Working in Sims 3 ReShade version 5.8
Hey, I don't know if you ever figured it out, but I thought it would be good to answer in case someone else has the same problem. You have to turn your Wi-Fi off to stop MXAO and DOF from flickering on and off.

• barriosprado
More
2 months 12 hours ago #3 by barriosprado Replied by barriosprado on topic MXAO and DOF Not Working in Sims 3 ReShade version 5.8
Same thing with me... it's been happening since the update from January

• barriosprado
More
2 months 11 hours ago #4 by barriosprado Replied by barriosprado on topic MXAO and DOF Not Working in Sims 3 ReShade version 5.8
I turned off the wifi but it still doesn't work, the auto-focus for DOF also doesnt work.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.