UI Detect Setup - Final Fantasy 7 Remake

• Pectorel
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Pectorel UI Detect Setup - Final Fantasy 7 Remake was created by Pectorel
Hello everyone !

I want to use UIDetect to remove all shaders effect when I open the main menu. I modified the fxh script as indicated and tried with 1 and multiple pixels that are not transparent, but everytime the effect just "flickers" it works for 1 frame and then go back to shader the next frame. So apparently ity detects the right color at the right pixel coordinates, but toggle back right after. What am I missing there? I tried with some character colors and with the yellow rectangle.

Here is the menu I'm testing 
[img

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
8 months 1 week ago - 8 months 1 week ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic UI Detect Setup - Final Fantasy 7 Remake
The UI looks pretty transparent to me.
Other than that, have you tried both dx11 and dx12 modes, with or without upscaling/resolution scaling etc?
Last edit: 8 months 1 week ago by brussell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.