FFXIV Reshade Constantly "Reloading"?

• Arreis
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 2 days ago #1 by Arreis FFXIV Reshade Constantly "Reloading"? was created by Arreis
I'm not a shader expert so I'm not sure how to describe or even what the problem is exactly so I will do my best to explain it. Basically I switch to a preset that has some sort of depth I believe, but then sometimes it constantly reloads it without me doing anything. Like it loads the preset, reloads it, or only reloads certain aspects of the preset so everything is different. Like out of focus, or no shadows etc. Is there a way to fix this? I only use it for FFXIV stuff and it seems to do it on all the presets that I can tell. Please and thank you for your help and/or time! I'll also list the preset I used to love using that's doing this, maybe that will help?

MXAO [MXAO 4.0.2 Ex.fx]
BloomAndLensFlares [Bloom.fx]
Filmic Pass [FilmicPass.fx]
Clarity [Clarity.fx]
FXAA [FXAA.fx]
MagicBloom [MagicBloom.fx]
Levels [Levels.fx]
LUT [LUT.fx]
Mode1 [Finesharp.fx]
Colourfulness [Colourfulness.fx]
ADOF [qUINT_dof.fx]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 months 2 days ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic FFXIV Reshade Constantly "Reloading"?
Use the ReShade build with full add-on support. The normal build you have installed disables depth access when it detects network activity (hence DOF/AO stop working randomly) to prevent exploitation, as a courtesy to anti-cheats (which is not relevant in FFXIV).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arreis

• Arreis
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 2 days ago #3 by Arreis Replied by Arreis on topic FFXIV Reshade Constantly "Reloading"?
THANK YOUUU!! It fixed it <3 

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.