missing MER Features for Reshade+Framework

• Unique BoY
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by Unique BoY missing MER Features for Reshade+Framework was created by Unique BoY
hi, I ask a lot, but I'm a little new to framework, mer, etc :)
I tried messing around a little bit found almost a perfect preset to use it "Scorpio82co's Rage Preset" It looks perfect on some games, I tried to convert it to reshade+framework "as it's a little bit organized for me and can easily use it I ignored the dof and AO section and edited the framework settings to be like that MER preset, it was bright and looked bad
i went to check found that cool dark is caused by Raymarch HBAO "" Not raymarch AO, it's the HBAO"
so is there's a way to add a raymarch HBAO to my MCFX.cfg in framework? because it would be perfect
--
another problem.. when I used it on a dark colored game, the bright areas and light sorces had something like a great aura ruining the black areas with it.. how to fix it? and if I want to brighten those black areas what can I do :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.