Suggestion for loading text

• Martigen
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by Martigen Suggestion for loading text was created by Martigen
After '...compiled!' it would be great if Reshade displayed the shaders that were compiled.

We have lots and lots of shaders now and I still tend to move profiles around between games and tweak them, and believe it or not I sometimes forget which games and which shaders enabled. Now with Mediator, you can't just look at the header of a shader suite, you have to scan the whole file. Or use Mediator, but as I tend to manage my profiles manually I don't want to setup profiles using Mediator when it's quicker doing it myself.

Could still be a toggle-able option, whether the shaders compiled are displayed or not, but it would great to see at startup which ones are being used (I can't be the first person to forget to enable/disable a shader when testing, and wondering why things seemed off before digging back into the files...!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Suggestion for loading text
Can be done quite easily: Add a
#pragma message "Shader Name\n"
to each effect file (inside the enclosing #if / #endif). Now every time you recompile a line-separated (due to the "\n" character) list of enable shaders is displayed in the top left corner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.