Adding friends and writing private messages

• fuze
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by fuze Adding friends and writing private messages was created by fuze
Hello everybody, first of all I would like to appologize if I posted a new topic into a wrong section, if I did, please move it or remove it :)

So the thing I wanted to ask is, is there a way I can add some users as "friends" and writing them a private messages? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Adding friends and writing private messages
No, that's not currently possible. I'd suggest to use Steam for these conversations =)

• Omnipotus
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by Omnipotus Replied by Omnipotus on topic Adding friends and writing private messages
For the time being it seems Steam PM is the best solution, I have my Steam profile linked in my ReShade Profile Page, feel free to add me and if you need a hand with something (OmnipotusX)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.