Mouse Delta Movement instead of Coordinates

• ShoterXX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 day ago - 8 years 1 day ago #1 by ShoterXX Mouse Delta Movement instead of Coordinates was created by ShoterXX
In some effects that use the mouse, i.e. Mouse-Based Motion Blur , using the coordinates make it so that it works only when you turn oposite from before, because you've hit the end of the screen. Is it possible to get the actual [strike]raw input[/strike] delta movement from the mouse, so we can get how much the mouse was actualy moved, outside the boundaries of the screen?
Last edit: 8 years 1 day ago by ShoterXX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 day ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Mouse Raw Input instead of Coordinates
You mean the delta movement? Raw input is something different and already used when available.

• ShoterXX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 day ago - 8 years 1 day ago #3 by ShoterXX Replied by ShoterXX on topic Mouse Raw Input instead of Coordinates
Precisely, silly me. :silly:
Last edit: 8 years 1 day ago by ShoterXX.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 day ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Mouse Raw Input instead of Coordinates
Sure, I can add that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShoterXX

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.