Is there a way to lock FPS with Reshade?

• crazyturtle
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by crazyturtle Is there a way to lock FPS with Reshade? was created by crazyturtle
Is there any way to lock fps? Besides using msi after burner / rivatuner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Is there a way to lock FPS with Reshade?
Not currently, so I moved it into suggestions to make that available soon =)

• crazyturtle
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3 by crazyturtle Replied by crazyturtle on topic Is there a way to lock FPS with Reshade?
Thanks, i appreciate it
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by crazyturtle.

• kgonepostl
More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic Is there a way to lock FPS with Reshade?
I know a fair amount of people on the sweetfx support thread on guru REALLY want a frame limiting feature, myself included!

• crazyturtle
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #5 by crazyturtle Replied by crazyturtle on topic Is there a way to lock FPS with Reshade?
****for now i got locked fps to work with msi and rivatuner****

If you know how to get msi and the newest rivatuner running just click this box: i.imgur.com/827ub4k.png

If not:

1) install rivatuner 6.2.0 www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatu...server-download.html

2) once the RTSS.exe is clicked it should open up around here i.imgur.com/ujjaJSa.png
- click the box i.imgur.com/827ub4k.png
- set your locked fps next to "Framerate Limit"
- click "Show On-Screen Display" on
- keep it up and running

3) install msi afterburner 2.3.1 www.mediafire.com/download/z05wljb5c4kkqb7/msi.rar

4) open it with rivatuner still up and running
- click settings tab
- click top tab "Monitoring"
- scroll down the monitoring graph
- click check mark for "Framerate" then drag the bar to the top
- click check box "Show in On-Screen Display"
- click top tab "On-Screen Display"
- set hotkeys
- click ok

done
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by crazyturtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, Omnipotus

• ScarecrowDM
More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by ScarecrowDM Replied by ScarecrowDM on topic Is there a way to lock FPS with Reshade?
RadeonPRO also works with Reshade, if you have an AMD card.
Forcing triple-buffering don't, though.

• JPulowski
More
9 years 2 months ago #7 by JPulowski Replied by JPulowski on topic Is there a way to lock FPS with Reshade?
If you are a NVIDIA user, you can also use NVIDIA Inspector to lock framerate. :)

• crazyturtle
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #8 by crazyturtle Replied by crazyturtle on topic Is there a way to lock FPS with Reshade?
Was never able to get the framerate limiter to work with reshade, could just be me. Though it worked fine for games without any sort of injection.

• kgonepostl
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #9 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic Is there a way to lock FPS with Reshade?
Here's the very easiest way to apply a frame limiter if you have an NVidia card. I use nvidia inspector and it's totally awesome. Here's a video I just made showing you how to do it. Make sure to remove the spaces in ". c o m" from the link:

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by crosire. Reason: Embedded youtube link

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.