TXAA and VXAO (I know the performance costs)

• NoMansReshade
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by NoMansReshade TXAA and VXAO (I know the performance costs) was created by NoMansReshade
These two techniques can be very powerful when used correctly. I'm not sure if reshade even has the ability to do this, but I would enjoy seeing TXAA and VXAO shaders for reshade 3.0 (VXAO is debatable). So to demonstrate, here are some pictures!

TXAA:

Convinced? Here are some pictures for VXAO

VXAO might not be as easy to code... But it would sure pay off if it was used correctly!

Please and thank you! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• matsilagi
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #2 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic TXAA and VXAO (I know the performance costs)
Both are not possible, they require data that ReShade has no access to.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by matsilagi.

• Kleio420
More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic TXAA and VXAO (I know the performance costs)

NoMansReshade wrote: These two techniques can be very powerful when used correctly. I'm not sure if reshade even has the ability to do this, but I would enjoy seeing TXAA and VXAO shaders for reshade 3.0 (VXAO is debatable). So to demonstrate, here are some pictures!

TXAA:

Convinced? Here are some pictures for VXAO

VXAO might not be as easy to code... But it would sure pay off if it was used correctly!

Please and thank you! :)

txaa requires msaa to start off so it will never happen same with smaa x4 , vxao/vxgi wont happen cause it would run terrible if it were possible and mxao does good enough just simulating this effect with almost no fps hit in some games using a 1070 but still

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 4 months ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic TXAA and VXAO (I know the performance costs)
Man, you need some punctuation, it's a pain to read your posts.

• valkyrjur
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #5 by valkyrjur Replied by valkyrjur on topic TXAA and VXAO (I know the performance costs)

NoMansReshade wrote:

Warning: Spoiler!

TXAA and VXAO are property of nvidia and they are not open source.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by valkyrjur.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.