Support for RadeonPro please!

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by kgonepostl Support for RadeonPro please! was created by kgonepostl
I don't know if it's been brought up, I did a search, but I would REALLY like it when the beta is over that Reshade will support radeon pro. I really like RadeonPro and I'm sure other people here do to!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Raiden
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic Support for RadeonPro please!
you know something bro radeon pro is outdated
so plz hope for new configurator instead of voting a support for outdated radeon pro

• MS-DOS
More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by MS-DOS Replied by MS-DOS on topic Support for RadeonPro please!
RP is obsolete. It was abandoned by its developer long ago. AFAIR, he was hired by AMD to work on that Raptr bloatware.

• Raiden
More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic Support for RadeonPro please!
thats what i am saying RP is outdated
It was abandoned by its developer long ago.
so plz hope for new configurator instead of voting for the old one

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic Support for RadeonPro please!
If it's soooo outdated then why do most of the functions STILL work? A little bit of irony there. So whatya say Crosire?

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Support for RadeonPro please!
I'm a NVIDIA user, so can't do much testing with RadeonPro, apart from the SweetFX integration, which obviously isn't of much use ... Unfortunately :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by crosire.

• Raiden
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #7 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic Support for RadeonPro please!
well i knew u would suay that B)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Raiden.

• jmp909
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #8 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Support for RadeonPro please!
Hi,

still regards RP but actually not the effects part...could anyone tell me if there is another alternative to RP for Windows 8.1 for Triple Bufferring, D3DOverrider doesn't work. The tray icon doesn't appear. RP Is the only software I found to force Triple Buffering in DirectX.. i think the NVidia Control Panel version is for OpenGL only?

thanks
J

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.