Ini File Loading Etc...

• Flight 101
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #1 by Flight 101 Ini File Loading Etc... was created by Flight 101
Hello,
First, I like to say Thank You for such a Marvelous program that does SO much with so little. How do I buy you a BEER? I do not see a DONATE Link?
My notes...

1. Would be NICE to be able to BROWSE to a folder where I STORE all of my .ini files. For instance; C:\Program Files\X-Plane 11\Default Ini\*.*.ini. This is the path I have created because I do not like a bunch of .ini files in my ROOT directory. Seems to work just fine.

2. .ini files would display and then we could SELECT the desired one instead of having to remember the name to be typed in ie; "Sharpness Clear Technicolor Standard + HDR".

3. X-Plane 11 now displays MESSAGE saying X-plane has stopped working when quitting the program. No change if Disable Reshade 3.1 prior to EXIT.

4. My Frames Per Second display using MSI Afterburner alongside Rivatuner and HWInfo has stopped working and displays only a 0. FRAPS works just fine. Disabling Reshade makes no difference. My other Displays such as TEMP, CPU SPEED, etc work just fine.

Thank you and PLEASE send me a LINK to Donate. All the Best!
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Flight 101. Reason: Formatiing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.