Tiled screenshot

• Mancubus
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by Mancubus Tiled screenshot was created by Mancubus
Hi, guys. Sorry if this has been anwered before.

I love Borderlands style. Just love it. With proper shaders applied it becomes a real piece of an art. The killer feature of Unreal Engine for me is so called 'tiled screenshot'. Most of you probably know what it is. Unfortunately, they are rendered by engine directly, skipping any added injectors.

So I wonder, if solutions like Reshade can do something like this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Tiled screenshot
No, ReShade cannot modify the projection matrix of the game (generically) so this is not possible. But you can do this in many games with NVIDIA Ansel.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by crosire.

• Mancubus
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by Mancubus Replied by Mancubus on topic Tiled screenshot
Thanks, crosire. And thanks for Reshade, of course.

List of games supported by Ansel is very short actually: www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/ansel/games

• Matt Gore
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #4 by Matt Gore Replied by Matt Gore on topic Tiled screenshot
It might not be perfect but I made a whole bunch of 10K screenshots in Hellblade using Simple Runtime Window Editor. Simply change the game to window mode for taking a screenshot and increase the size with SRWE to your desired resolution. I used Afterburner for screenshots (ReShade didn't like the 10bit back buffer of that game).

Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Matt Gore.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.