Change the textsize for fps/ms & clock

• klotim
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 week ago #1 by klotim Change the textsize for fps/ms & clock was created by klotim
Can we add a way to change the font size for the text (FPS/Clock/MS)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 1 week ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Change the textsize for fps/ms & clock
Ctrl + Mouse Wheel

• klotim
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #3 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic Change the textsize for fps/ms & clock

crosire wrote: Ctrl + Mouse Wheel

Sorry for late answer but it doesnt make the text as small as i want, its still quite big. The size I want for example is when I downsample to 4K from 1080p, That text size is perfect.

So, I guess the minimum textsize limit is the culprit?
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by klotim.

• Marty McFly
More
5 years 11 months ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Change the textsize for fps/ms & clock
First world problems

• klotim
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #5 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic Change the textsize for fps/ms & clock

Marty McFly wrote: First world problems

Haha... well we have to fix first world problems too!
Simply put, Reshade has the option to make games look better or worse. I'm sticking to makes games look better because I prefer more realistic graphics. However, a huge text on the right ruins that immersion, so the availability should be there for those that want it.

I'm a mod author as well and also have my own company that makes websites and I tell you this: The most important thing to have is modularity.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by klotim.

• crosire
More
5 years 11 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Change the textsize for fps/ms & clock
Next update will have a lower minimum text size.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.