Mouse 'press' detection

• Citizenkane
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by Citizenkane Mouse 'press' detection was created by Citizenkane
In this previous topic I suggested exposing key 'press' detection to ReShade shaders, in addition to the existing toggle mode.

Is it possible to extend this functionality to mouse buttons too?

So rather than this:
uniform bool leftMouseDown< source = "mousebutton"; keycode = 0; toggle = false; >; //Is mouse0 down?

I'd like mouse input uniforms to look like this, similar to how keyboard input now is:
uniform bool leftMouseDown< source = "mousebutton"; keycode = 0; mode = ""; >; //Is mouse0 down?
uniform bool leftMousePress< source = "mousebutton"; keycode = 0; mode = "press"; >; //Was mouse0 pressed this frame?
uniform bool leftMouseToggle< source = "mousebutton"; keycode = 0; mode = "toggle"; >; //Toggles every time mouse0 is pressed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Mouse 'press' detection
The following user(s) said Thank You: Citizenkane

• Citizenkane
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by Citizenkane Replied by Citizenkane on topic Mouse 'press' detection
Awesome! I'll try and build it myself manually, and then when the next public release happens I can finally release my responsive UI mask for VtM:B. I've been working on it on-and-off for over 8 months...

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.