Game specific versions

• Kleio420
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Kleio420 Game specific versions was created by Kleio420
Down the road once you feel reshade has hit a yea i think ive got most of the features and bug fix's put in i want,do you think that upon request and some type of user feedback poll to choose specific games to be chosen to have shaders written and changed to be more compatible with that game having full access of effects then put in for review before release.Maybe have most of the effects compiled into the dll so they end user cant change the code for specific game versions and leave it up to anyone who wish's to develop for a game to put in a request form ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Game specific versions
Sure (provided I own the requested game or I get my hands on it somehow). But my focus would still stay on the generic version, since that is what makes ReShade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kleio420

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.