Please enable NVIDIA Optimus dxgi.dll support

• QuietSun
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by QuietSun Please enable NVIDIA Optimus dxgi.dll support was created by QuietSun
Hi kind souls,

I just wanted to aggregate in this post a request to help make dxgi.dll injection work with NVIDA optimus systems. At the moment reshade only works in Optimus laptops if the dll is renamed to d3d11.dll. This makes imposible for us to use ENB and reshade simultaneously in many games.

Thanks a lot for your help and the amazing work you are doing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lowenz
More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic Please enable NVIDIA Optimus dxgi.dll support
Optimus limitation, not ReShade's one.
I doubt Crosire can tackle this.

• remzawi
More
5 years 7 months ago #3 by remzawi Replied by remzawi on topic Please enable NVIDIA Optimus dxgi.dll support
In Nier Automata, the SpecialK mod uses dxgi.dll and i am able to use it on my optimus laptop, so there might be a way to make the dxgi.dll that comes with reshade to work on reshade. I would also like to see reshade work with dxgi on optimus systems, but I'm aware of the amountof work it might need and that it might not be worth the effort for Crossire.

• QuietSun
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #4 by QuietSun Replied by QuietSun on topic Please enable NVIDIA Optimus dxgi.dll support
It would be wonderful, but I understand if it is too hard. We can only hope, beg, and dream :)

• Sherief
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Sherief Replied by Sherief on topic Please enable NVIDIA Optimus dxgi.dll support
I have a fix if you're willing to do some testing..

• QuietSun
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #6 by QuietSun Replied by QuietSun on topic Please enable NVIDIA Optimus dxgi.dll support
Hey man! I don't know why I decided to check on this post after more than a year and I see that you posted 7 hours ago about a possible fix. What do I have to do?

• Sherief
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #7 by Sherief Replied by Sherief on topic Please enable NVIDIA Optimus dxgi.dll support
I suffered the same issue, luckily I know DXGI code enough to fix it - try this DLL: sherief.fyi/reshade-multigpu/ReShade64.dll

Code if you're curious: github.com/sherief/reshade/commit/7b4757...1d3768b462db82fbdf1b

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.