Customisable overlay / latency readout

• Bishi
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Bishi Customisable overlay / latency readout was created by Bishi
I realise this isn't functionality that is core to the way ReShade works but it'd be great if I could see a latency readout on the overlay in-game.

This could ideally be to the in-game server but I realise that information isn't necessarily easily accessible (although I suppose it could be if it was a steam game). But even if it was just pinging an address that I entered into a configuration file (for instance www.google.com or my nearest ISP hop) this would be great.

Alternatively, is there an easy way to edit the overlay and add custom information which could be updated at regular intervals? If so I'd consider trying to write a 'ping' plugin myself although it's outside my normal coding skillset.

Cheers and keep up the great work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.