Reshade on Valve Proton?

• knro
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by knro Reshade on Valve Proton? was created by knro
Is there a way to use Reshade with Steam Proton which enables you to play Windows games on Linux?

I've got a few games that has mods which employ reshade for games such as Skyrim and ESO. Both of these games run flawlessly now on my Ubuntu 18.04 machine with Steam+Proton, but I'd like to use mods which employ reshade as well. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade on Valve Proton?
You can play games with ReShade on Linux using Wine + DXVK: www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/a..._latest_dxvk_master/

• knro
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #3 by knro Replied by knro on topic Reshade on Valve Proton?
Thanks, I actually saw that before coming here. Yes it's possible if you do things yourself, but since Steam Proton is already compiled..etc, I was wondering if it will work.

I'll work on this today and provide feedback here.

• 0x6A7232
More
4 months 6 days ago #4 by 0x6A7232 Replied by 0x6A7232 on topic Reshade on Valve Proton?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.