Source Film Maker - Depth Buffer Access

• Harry101UK
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #1 by Harry101UK Source Film Maker - Depth Buffer Access was created by Harry101UK
Is it possible to whitelist a specific program to allow depth buffer access?

I would love to try to implement proper AO, Global Illumination and DoF into Source Filmmaker animations, but the program interfaces with the Steam Workshop constantly, disabling the buffer. Even in offline mode, and blocking SFM.exe from connecting to networks, it still tries to send data to Steam, blocking access.
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Harry101UK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CeeJay.dk
More
4 years 1 month ago #2 by CeeJay.dk Replied by CeeJay.dk on topic Source Film Maker - Depth Buffer Access
No. However PGHUB posts builds for their members that can access the depth buffer even when there is network traffic.

I'm also an admin on that and I've seen you there so I will also drop you a more direct link to the right channel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.